Join our 2014 Chicago Mother's Day Race for the Cure
Join our dedicated volunteers plan Komen Chicago's biggest event of the year! Volunteer positions vary in type and time commitment, so there is something for everyone!
Attend the Chicago Mother's Day Race for the Cure Planning Committee Info Session
Tuesday, November 12th - 6:30pm-8:30pm
203 N. LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL
If you are interested in joining our committee and want to learn more, attend this info session to get Komen 101, a description of the committees and ideas on where you can help!
RSVP to attend the Info Session by Friday, November 8th. (If you are a new volunteer, you will have to complete the online volunteer application before you can RSVP.)
To Learn More About Joining Our Committee:
- Check out our 2014 Race for the Cure Committee Information Packet to learn about our different committees, meeting schedule and volunteer positions.
- Our committees include: Marketing/PR, Corporate Sponsorship, Teams, Individual Fundraising, Survivors, Education/Mission, Operations, Volunteers and Registration.
Apply to Join the 2014 Chicago Mother's Day Race Committee
- First step to joining our committee is to complete our online volunteer application. (Takes about 10 minutes.)
After you have finished the application, complete the 2014 Chicago RFTC Self Nomination Form.
- All volunteers need to complete Komen 101 - Volunteer Orientation prior to joining a committee.
2014 Chicago Mother's Day Race Committee - Application Deadline Schedule
- Friday, November 15th - Nomination Forms Due
- Thursday, November 21st - Notifications made for selections
- After November 16th - Rolling Nominations & Selections
- Interested volunteers may submit nomination forms for all open positions. Selections will be made on an as needed and rolling basis.